The Six-Minute Family Law Lawyer 2017
Friday, December 8, 2017 (09:00 AM-12:30 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 269
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Aaron Franks,Epstein Cole LLP
Martha McCarthy, LSM,Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
Family law is continually evolving. It is critical that you are aware of the latest developments in practice and procedure, legislative updates, case law, and more in order to appropriately serve your clients. Our experienced presenters provide you with cutting-edge, practical information in fast-paced sessions to help you meet the challenges in all facets of your practice.
- Lisa Barazzutti, Lisa Barazzutti Professional Corporation
- Farley Cohen, MBA, FCPA, FCA·IFA, CIRP, FCBV, ASA, Cohen Hamilton Steger & Co. In.
- Tom Curry, C.S., Lenczner Slaght Royce Smith Griffin LLP
- Milton Davis, C.S., Fogler, Rubinoff LLP
- Philip Epstein, Q.C., LSM, Epstein Cole LLP
- Nikki Gershbain, Law Foundation of Ontario Fellow, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Ohran Gobrin, CPA, CA, CBV, Fuller Landau LLP
- Robert Halpern, C.S., Torkin Manes LLP
- Julie Hannaford, J K Hannaford Barristers
- Andrea Himel, M.S.W., Acc. Fam Med, Himal Mediation and Family Law Service
- Marian Jacko, Children's Lawyer for Ontario, Office of the Children's Lawyer, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Irene MacDonald, Senior Advisor, Program & Policy Development Branch, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Pam MacEachern, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Deborah Mecklinger, LL.B., M.S.W., Walk the Talk
- Sonya Notturno, Independent Legal Advice for Survivors of Sexual Assault Panel Lawyer, Chenier & Notturno Barristers and Solicitors
- Suzana Popovic-Montag, TEP, Hull & Hull LLP
- Susan Sack, Rosen Sack LLP
- Linsey Sherman, Sherman Family Law + Mediation
- Dr. Victoria Talwar, McGill University, Educational & Counselling Psychology
- Sarah Young, Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
- Michael Zalev, Epstein Cole LLP
- Sandra Zed Finless, Justice Canada