The Twelve-Minute Civil Litigator 2017
Thursday, September 14, 2017 (09:00 AM-12:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Monday, December 4, 2017 [click to view options]
Page Count: 91
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Sandra ForbesDavies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
Matthew GottliebLax O'Sullivan Lisus Gottlieb LLP
If you need to catch up on the law and trends in civil litigation, here's your opportunity. Our presenters deliver the essentials with both thoroughness and expediency. The twelve-minute "thumbnails" of the past year's developments sketch out the current climate, and our presenters also help direct your efforts for further research in those topics of particular interest to you.
- Sandra Forbes, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Matthew Gottlieb, Lax O'Sullivan Lisus Gottlieb LLP
- Celeste Poltak, Koskie Minsky LLP
- Michael Sherrard, Sherrard Kuzz LLP
- Brooke MacKenzie, MacKenzie Barristers Professional Corporation
- Heather Hansen, C.S., Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
- Bryan Mc Leese, Chernos Flaherty Svonkin LLP
- James Bunting, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Andrew Winton, Lax O'Sullivan Lisus Gottlieb LLP
- Benjamin Zarnett, LSM, Goodmans LLP
- Julianna Greenspan, Greenspan Partners LLP
- The Honourable James Diamond, Superior Court of Justice